20% off sitewide and get 2 Cloud Pillows for free with your mattress order.
The Bear Hybrid Mattress
- From top to bottom, the 5-layer Bear hybrid 14.5″ mattress comprises…
- Celliant Quilted Top (2″): Incorporating Celliant’s technology in the quilted top helps increase comfort and promotes a night of restful sleep.
- Breathable & Adaptive Foams (3″): Designed to increase airflow, reduce heat and create a cooling and comforting sleep environment.
- Cooling Gel Memory Foam (2″): The memory foam doesn’t trap your body’s heat, it actually increases cooling 7x more than traditional memory foams.
- Micro Coil System (2.4″): individually encased micro coils offer a superior luxury feel while providing the ultimate support.
- High Density Support (5″): this support foam strengthens the comfort layers and adds long-lasting durability.
In short, the Bear Hybrid is a premium mattress combining both coils and premium foams to create a 14.5” sleep system that provides a luxury feel that helps you recover faster and sleep better. The Bear Hybrid uses Celliant technology woven in the cover, as well as high air-flow and gel memory foam, and has individually wrapped pocketed coils for support and a hand-tufted quilted top to give you a more traditional mattress feel.
The Bear Hybrid mattress is engineered for athletes, for quicker muscle recovery after workouts and ensuring temperature regulation. These benefits come from a mattress cover made from a technology called Celliant, which is a synthetic fiber designed to direct body heat back into the muscles as restorative infrared heat. There have been conducted several clinical studies with promising results, and in particular, one conducted at the University of California Irvine Medical Center showing that Celliant infused socks helped to relieve chronic foot pain.
Given these recent studies on Celliant technology, athletes, personal trainers, and marathon runners might want to try the Bear hybrid mattress for 100 nights, risk-free.