Sleep Better than you Ever Thought Possible
The Eco Terra mattress is painstakingly engineered to provide the optimal sleep experience. A layer of natural latex provides the perfect sink, reducing the uncomfortable feeling of resistance at your pressure points. The isolated coils underneath act as a stable network of support, providing the necessary lift to keep your spine in perfect alignment.
The result? A sleep system that promotes REM rest, making each night an opportunity for the deep, restorative sleep you need to live each day to the fullest.
A Better Mattress For The Earth And Everyone On It
The Eco Terra Mattress is handcrafted with 100% plant-derived, natural latex, which is
sustainably harvested from the sap of the Hevea brasilienesis rubber tree and sourced from the most environmentally conscious natural latex farm in the world.
When you order the Eco Terra mattress, you can rest easy, knowing that you’re actually making a contribution to the world to become a better place.
You’ll also rest easy on an Eco Terra mattress because you’ll no longer breathe in harmful synthetic chemicals while you sleep. Plus, natural latex is naturally resistant to dust mites and mold, making your sleep surface healthier for much longer.
Eco Terra Mattress Materials
- Made with 3 inches of 100% natural Talalay latex, for luxurious comfort, and a specially-calibrated, individually wrapped, fabric encased coil core, for dynamic, active support.
- Cover material: 100% organic cotton with a layer of 100% pure, natural wool.
- The 100% natural latex provides the perfect cushion, reducing the uncomfortable feeling of resistance at your pressure points.
- 8 inches individually wrapped, fabric encased coil core. The individually wrapped, motion-isolated coils underneath, act as a stable network of support, providing the necessary lift to keep your spine in perfect alignment.
- The result? The perfect combination of comfort and support and a sleep system that promotes REM rest, providing you with the deep, restorative sleep you need to live each day to the fullest.
Ready for a Great Night’s Sleep?
You won’t believe how comfortable the Eco Terra natural latex mattress is until you sleep on it. That’s why you’ll receive 90 nights to see for yourself. If you don’t love it, it’ll be picked up and you’ll receive a full refund. There is also a minimum home trial period of 30 days, because it may take several weeks for your body to get adjusted to the feel of your new mattress.
The Perfect Combination of Support and Comfort
The supreme luxury and the pure comfort of natural latex combined with the buoyant support of premium encased coils delivered right to your door.
The Perfect Balance of Firmness & Comfort
The Eco Terra mattress is luxuriously soft, with just the right amount of firmness and support for a deep night’s sleep. The Eco Terra Mattress comes in Medium (24-26 ILD) and Medium-Firm (29-31 ILD) on the firmness scale, so you’ll feel cradled and supported, no matter your sleep position.
Luxurious, single-source latex for deep REM sleep
The single-source natural latex provides such a reliable consistency that it’s possible to calibrate each mattress with the precise support and buoyancy you need to reach the deep and restful REM sleep that is so important for a good night’s rest.
Eco Terra Mattress Certifications
- GOTS Certification
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified: the 100% natural latex and the 100% pure, natural wool are OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 Certified, which means they’re free of the heavy metals, harsh irritants, and dangerous chemicals often used in conventional mattress manufacturing. Furthermore, the single-source, 100% natural latex gives Eco Terra such a reliable consistency that they’re able to calibrate each latex mattress with the precise support and buoyancy you need to reach the deep and restful REM sleep that is so important for a good night’s rest.
- GOTS Certified: the 100% organic cotton cover is GOTS certified organic cotton, which means it exceeds high-level environmental criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well.