The LUFT 13.5-inch hybrid mattress has been handcrafted and made-to-order in the USA with your unique sleep needs in mind, and that’s why 3 firmness options are offered (Medium Soft, Medium Firm and Firm). It is built with cooling, graphene infused foam plus resilient pocketed coils, providing targeted sleeper support.
Save $300 off King/Queen with code: CD300 | Save $150 off Twins/Fulls with code CD150 | Save $100 off Little Luft with code CDLITTLE
LUFT Hybrid Mattress Overall Assessment Review
- 3 firmness options: Medium Soft, Medium Firm and Firm
- Consistent temperature neutrality
- Targeted sleeper support
- Free shipping within mainland U.S. and free returns
- 100 nights home sleep trial
- 10 year warranty
- Home sleep trial requires 21+ nights break-in period
- Difficult to move: LUFT beds range in weight from 100-150 lbs.
LUFT beds: three firmness options
The LUFT hybrid bed’s construction depends on the selected firmness.
- The Plush Multi-Sleeper was created for side sleepers and those seeking to ease hip, shoulder and joint pain. This bed offers an ideal blend of soothing comfort, support and temperature relief and features comfort layers of gel-infused polyfoam, memory foam, and polyfoam. Its support core contains 968 pocketed coils distributed into 5 zones, with thicker coils around the perimeter and beneath the sleeper’s waist and shoulders. This Medium Soft setting is best suited for sleepers who weigh less than 230 pounds. This is particularly appropriate for side sleepers, who often need extra cushioning beneath the hips and shoulders, for better spinal alignment.
- The Luxury Firm Multi-Sleeper was created for side sleepers that like a slightly firmer feel and enjoy a balance in terms of push-back, hug and contour. Also ideal for back and stomach sleepers that may roll over in the night and like a layer of softness with their support. It’s made with comfort layers of gel-infused polyfoam, memory foam, and high-density polyfoam. Its support core contains 1,074 pocketed coils divided into 7 different zones. This Medium Firm setting is ideal for stomach and back sleepers who weigh between 120 and 230 pounds, and side sleepers who weigh 230 pounds or more.
- The Firm Sleeper was created for back and stomach sleepers and anyone with lumbar pain. This bed feels firm but never stiff and has comfort layers of adaptive polyfoam and memory foam. Its support core also contains 1,074 pocketed coils divided into 7 different zones. This Firm setting is best suited for stomach and back sleepers who weigh 230 pounds or more.
All Luft Hybrid Bed models also include a circular knit cover which is made from stretch polyester.
Those three firmness options ensure that most sleepers will find the right setting that is most suitable for them, irrespective of sleep position, individual comfort preferences and body weight. This hybrid mattress also sleeps very cool, due to the gel-infused polyfoam and memory foam, together with the well-built air circulation through its several coil layers.
Targeted sleeper support is another advantage. Every LUFT hybrid mattress contains a zoned pocketed coil support core that provides extra support to the sleeper’s heaviest areas, resulting in pressure relief throughout your whole body.
Compared to other memory foam hybrid mattresses, the LUFT bed provides a relatively low price in the marketplace. With the discounts currently being offered, the Twin will only cost $649 and the King size, only $1,099.