The Puffy Hybrid Mattresses: Lux vs. Royal Comparison
A hybrid mattress can be defined as a cross between memory foam and an innerspring (coils) mattress. Puffy has two of their best-selling mattresses in a hybrid option, for sleepers who want a little added support. These include the 6-layer 12″ Luxury vs. the 7-layer 14″ Royal, and we compare them below:
The Puffy Luxury 6-Layer 12″ Hybrid Mattress
With 6 distinct layers, a contour-adapt coil base, and a removable, stain-proof cover that makes your bed totally accident-proof, the Puffy Lux Hybrid is ideal for big families who need comforting, cool sleep. Contouring Dual Cloud Foam minimizes strain from the body, making it a great choice if you need something to help alleviate joint and back pains, or if you’re simply on your feet all day,
The Puffy Royal 7-Layer 14″ Hybrid Mattress
For sleepers who need luxurious comfort every night, the Puffy Royal Hybrid is 7 layers of total bliss. Infused cooling beads in the top layer minimize heat retention as you’re sleeping, while multi-directional cloud air technology ensures you get customized support for every zone of your body. The Puffy Royal Hybrid is ideal for sleepers who need cozy, cool sleep. A plush top ensures you’re going to stay supported and cradled, all night long.
All Puffy mattresses are made in the USA. With independently certified materials and a warranty that covers you for as long as you own a Puffy, these are mattresses made with the sleeper in mind.
Whether you’d like to try troubleshooting some chronic pain, or you’re looking to invest in a new mattress to hit the reset button on your bedroom, a Puffy hybrid mattress is a versatile and great option for such a job.
PUFFY WAS DESIGNED TO MAXIMIZE SLEEP HEALTH
Puffy is committed to using sleep research and implementing the best sleep technologies in the mattress to bring you better, healthier sleep.
Puffy hybrid mattresses are designed to relieve back and joint pain by eliminating pressure points and improving blood circulation. Regardless of your body type or sleeping position habits, the Cooling Cloud foam’s adaptive and comfort properties allow for even weight distribution and heat dissipation for a full and rich sleep, night after night
Sleep and Health Benefits of the Puffy Hybrids
- Joint Pain & Pressure Relief
- Improved Blood Circulation
- Increased Levels of Energy
- Natural Spine Alignment
Puffy Hybrids uses a multi-layer design specifically formulated to provide deeper and better sleep, as shown below:
The Puffy Sleep System is made with six unique individual layers: (1) the stain-resistant cloud cover (patented), (2) the 1.5″ Cooling Cloud top layer, (3) the 1.5″ plush dual cloud layer, (4) the 2” Climate Comfort layer, (5) the 7″ firm core support plus contour-adapt coils base layer, and (6) the grip base cover.
- The breathability of the top layer was specifically designed to gently form to your body, while still keeping it from overheating. Puffy hybrid mattresses are designed to create a temperature-neutral zone, allowing for a uninterrupted, deeper sleep through the night. It allows the Puffy hybrid mattress to help alleviate pressure points typically felt in the hips and shoulders of side-sleepers, while correctly aligning and supporting those who normally sleep on their back. Its formula was specifically designed to cradle and mold your body in just the right way to relieve the pressure points and stress that a typical mattress places on your shoulders, hips, joints, and knees.
- The award-winning Cooling Cloud Comfort Layer took over four years of testing and studies to be manufactured, and this special layer is the main reason why Puffy mattresses are able to provide a deeper sleep experience. This highly adaptive material allows Puffy to envelop you in cradling, soft support, drifting you off to one of the best sleep experiences of your life.
- The plush Dual Cloud Layer serves two primary purposes: to help reduce pressure from your back and to perfectly contour to your body. These dual functions result in a more well-balanced sleep that maximizes your physical well-being and recovery.
- The Climate Comfort layer was expertly crafted to resist expansion and contraction during temperature fluctuations, which results in the same consistent feeling all year round. It’s also designed to act as a temperature neutralizer, keeping you in a relaxing and stable sleep.
- This extremely adaptive layer is fused with its supportive firm core support plus contour adaptive coils base layer. This firm-set layer is one of the most important characteristics of the Puffy hybrid mattresses that is not found among competitors. This specialty layer is a supportive, firmer base, with foam encased contour adaptive coils that help better edge support and add stability. It works in tandem with the Cooling Cloud layer to melt away your body’s pressure points and provide you with an amazing night’s sleep. This layer also adds the added benefit of allowing this hybrid mattress to be used on all types of stable surfaces: adjustable base, or bed frame (slatted or flat), box spring, and mattress foundation.
- Puffy’ stain-resistant cloud cover (patented) is designed for easy cleaning and maximum usage. Unzip and wash the cover at home to remove germs and dirt that build up from daily usage. All Puffy mattress covers are hypoallergenic and Oeko Tex Standard 100 Certified.
The Puffy Original 5-Layer 10″ Mattress
Puffy Bed Video Review
Mattress Type and Components
Puffy offers a memory foam mattress: the original 10″ mattress
The comfort layer is made of 2.5 PCF gel memory foam.
The support core is constructed from 1.5 PCF high-density poly-foam. The cover is 100% polyester.
Puffy offers a 101-night sleep home trial period and does not require customers to test out their mattresses before they will be eligible for returns.
Puffy offers a lifetime warranty.
The Puffy 5-layer 10″ mattress is available in six sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King.
All Puffy mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Puffy mattresses are compressed and shipped in a box measuring 19W”x 42L” x 19H”.
Deliveries are limited to the United States (including Alaska, Hawaii, and overseas territories) and Canada.
Shipping is free within the continental US, only. Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and other overseas destinations will incur an additional delivery charge of $150.
The delivery policy for Puffy is as follows:
All Puffy mattress deliveries are coordinated through FedEx. Mattresses normally ship from the manufacturing center within 2 business days of the original delivery and will arrive at the customer’s address 3 to 4 business days later.
Because Puffy coordinates all deliveries through FedEx and does not offer full-service delivery, old mattress removal is not currently available. The Puffy mattress is exclusively available on the Puffy website and does not operate in any brick-and-mortar locations.
Puffy original mattress is rated as a 6 – 8, or ‘Medium Firm Comfort’.
Puffy offers a 101-night sleep home trial for all mattresses sold. There is no mandatory break-in period, and customers may return their mattresses at any point during their sleep home trial in exchange for a full refund.
In the event of a return, Puffy will help customers donate the mattress to a local charity.
Puffy offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses.
Puffy will, at their sole option, repair or replace all mattress defects for as long as the owner retains possession of the mattress. Repair and replacement coverage is divided into two stages:
During the first 10 years, Puffy will replace any defective mattress with a brand-new model at no extra cost to the owner.
After 10 years have elapsed, Puffy will repair or replace mattress defects.
Exclusive Military Mattress Discount, Here
This special offer is available to military personnel who have served or are currently serving in the U.S. Armed Forces. Active and reservist military, veterans, retirees, military spouses, and registered dependents are eligible for this military mattress discount.
Exclusive Healthcare Mattress Discount, Here
This healthcare professional’s mattress discount is available exclusively to doctors, nurses, paramedics, pharmacists, dentists, psychologists, health administrators, and more.