DreamCloud: the luxury hybrid mattress
Introducing DreamCloud: the luxury hybrid mattress combining the best of latex, memory foam, tufting and coil technology to provide the best sleep money can buy. The design combines the balanced support of a classic innerspring mattress with plush comfort. It arrives backed by a lifetime warranty and also offers a 365-night risk-free home trial, free shipping and free returns within mainland U.S., aiming for a 100% satisfied customer experience.
Construction and Materials
DreamCloud is constructed from 15-inch of latex, memory foam and supportive coils wrapped in the finest cashmere, with double tufted construction. Each plush, supportive EuroTop is hand anchored to a dense foam base by artisan stitchers using true double tufts, a stitch that adds everlasting durability and unmatched finish work. Inside, you’ll find layers of premium foam for plush core stability, high density super soft foam for contouring support and patented spring coils for a unique compression system. Check it here:
- Top Comfort Layer – This layer is 2-inch of cashmere top cover that provides sumptuousness and comfort to this mattress. The cover is hand tufted which is something normally found only in mattresses costing 2-3x more.
- Cooling Layer – This layer is 0.5-inch of Gel Infused Memory Foam that provides cooling to the top layers of the mattress.
- Comfort Layer – This layer is 1.75-inch of soft quilted memory foam designed to provide comfort and pressure relief.
- Response Layer – This layer is 0.5-inch of natural hypoallergenic latex designed to provide contour and bounce.
- Support Layer – This layer is 0.25-inch of DreamPlush supportive memory foam that provides additional body contouring.
- Transition Layer – This layer is 0.5-inch of DreamPlush high density supportive memory foam that works to provide a transition layer between the lower coil support layer and the upper comfort layers.
- Support Layer – This layer is 7-inch of high quality steel pocketed innerspring coils with 5-zone layers that provide exceptional support to the body with varying stiffness depending on the zone, giving you support where it is needed most.
- Base Foundation Layer – This layer is a final 1.5-inch of high density super soft memory foam that provides the lower foundation layer to the mattress and deep compression support.
The cover of the mattress is double tufted and made of cashmere – which really provides a luxury feel to the mattress, inhibits bedbugs and is breathable and soft.
The DreamCloud mattress is plush but highly supportive, and is rated at a 6.5 on a 1-10 scale if 1 is a feather pillow and 10 is a cement floor. We encourage you to give DreamCloud a risk-free home trial for 365 nights, remembering that if you’re not fully satisfied, DreamCloud will work with you to arrange pickup and refund your money once the pickup has been completed, in a no-hassle process.