Memorial Day Special Offers
– Memorial Day Sale – Deal 1 – $640 Deal – Up to $442 off + 2 free pillows ($198)
– Memorial Day Sale – Deal 2 – 25% Off Limited 10″ Mattress – Up To $168 Off + 2 Free Pillows
– Memorial Day Sale – Deal 3 – 25% Off Limited 12″ Mattress – Up To $442 Off + 2 Free Pillows
– Memorial Day Sale – Deal 4 – 20% Off 12” Signature Mattress – Up to $354 Off + 2 Free Pillows
– Memorial Day Sale – Deal 5 – 15% Off 10” Original Mattress – Up to $168 off + 2 Free Pillows
– Memorial Day Sale – Deal 6 – 20% Off Adjustable Bases – Up to $360 off
– Memorial Day Sale – Deal 7 – 40% Off Bedding – Up to $88 Off
Nolah vs Casper vs Purple vs Nectar vs Leesa vs Layla
Nolah Mattress Sleeps Cooler than Memory Foam
Traditional memory foam actually sleeps hot for 2 reasons:
- Memory foam tends to sag over time as it reacts to your body heat and then adjusts to your body’s contours, effectively cradling you in your own body heat
- Heat-sensitive viscoelastic chemicals are often used to imbue foam with its memory capabilities
Nolah 100% Free From Heat-Trapping Memory Foam Chemicals
Nolah’s revolutionary AirFoam does not contain ANY heat-sensitive viscoelastic chemicals.
These heat-sensitive chemicals are what give memory foam its memory capabilities, but this is DIRECTLY related to heat. These chemicals react to body heat, and unfortunately, they actually store your own body heat within the memory foam mattress.
In contrast, Nolah’s AirFoam is made from CertiPUR-US certified foams that are 100% free from harmful chemicals, and which are bad for the environment. Everything involved in the manufacturing of a Nolah mattress is 100% temperature-neutral.
Nothing in a Nolah mattress is capable of reacting to your body heat, ensuring that it retains a low, cool temperature to guarantee you a restful and comfortable sleep.
Superior Heat Dissipation
The other temperature-related drawback to memory foam is its poor ability to dissipate heat.
As the memory foam starts to react to your body heat, it sags and adjusts its shape to fit the contours of your body (which is what you would expect), but this actually makes it WORSE at dissipating body heat. It actually builds a cradle of body heat retention, essentially insulating you with your own body heat as you sink into the memory foam mattress overnight.
In comparison, Nolah AirFoam does NOT retain body heat (because it is manufactured without using any heat-sensitive chemicals) and also dissipates heat 20% faster than ultra-high-end memory foam.
Even memory foam mattresses with supposed cooling gels are unable to match the heat dissipation capabilities of Nolah AirFoam.
A More Consistent and Cooler Sleep
Memory foam mattresses also have another drawback: seasonal change. Have you ever considered that your conventional mattress might feel differently in summer and in winter temperatures? Yes, it does.
The fact is that many sleepers find their traditional memory foam mattress gets soft in warm weather and hard in cold weather (due to the presence of temperature-sensitive viscoelastic chemicals used in their manufacturing), contributing to an irregular quality of sleep that is very difficult to correct.
Nolah provides a more consistent and cooler sleep every night, regardless of the season, because of its 100% temperature-neutral status. Thus, you’ll have an easier time falling asleep, waking up less often during the night, and waking up in the morning feeling rested and relaxed.