- The Aslan mattress is a 10-inch memory foam model and is built with 2 comfort layers: a top layer of memory foam infused with cooling gel and phase change material (PCM), and a second layer of standard memory foam. Its cover is made of quilted fabric. The Aslan mattress is Medium-Firm in terms of firmness (6.5 on the 1-10 firmness scale).
- The Aslan mattress isolates motion transfer extremely well and doesn’t make any noise when bearing the weight of the sleeper. These characteristics make the bed ideal for couples who experience sleep disturbances when their partner changes positions or gets in and out of bed. Furthermore, this mattress also provides good body conforming for sleepers with pains and aches.
- Temperature neutrality is a remarkable advantage of the Aslan mattress. Lots of all-foam beds trap and absorb body heat from sleepers, causing its surface to feel too hot. The Aslan mattress sorts out this problem by infusing the top layer with cooling gel and Phase Change Material – both these materials help cool off its surface and regulate the sleeper’s body temperature throughout the night.
- The Aslan mattress offers a below average price point compared to other memory foam mattresses (you’ll save $250, on average).
- Aslan offers free shipping within mainland U.S., and is also backed by a lifetime warranty and a very generous home sleep trial for 365 days. However, customers can’t return their Aslan mattress until they’ve slept on it for 50+ nights.
The Aslan memory foam technology is open-cell visco elastic foam, infused with Phase Change Material and beaded GEL technology, providing improved temperature regulation and reduced pressure points during sleep.
Its memory foam provides quick rebound, a little bounce, and exceptional durability. Its second layer has a very high pressure relieving index and is the perfect transition to the next layer, for side, back and stomach sleepers and for all body types.
The Active Support Foam layer is a high quality, tried and true durable support foam that holds its physical properties over time and is designed to correctly align your spine for an ideal sleep position.
Aslan Mattress Overall Assessment
- No noise and excellent motion isolation (no partner’s disturbance)
- Sleeps cooler than the average memory foam mattress
- Below average price, when compared with other memory foam beds
- Top-notch pressure relief and conforming
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping and free returns
- One thickness / firmness option
- Home sleep trial requires 50 nights break-in period
- Below average edge support