The State of Sleep in the U.S.
This info-graphic is based on over 10 million hours of sleep data in the U.S.
Source: Eight Sleep
- On average, people in the U.S. sleep for 7h 30m
- The majority of people sleep on their side, and those who sleep on the left side of their body get the deepest sleep of all.
- The older the mattress, the worse sleep people get.
- People who sleep with pets get a lower sleep score than those who don’t.
- Millenials get 17 minutes less sleep per night than baby boomers.