Zenhaven vs. Botanical Bliss Mattress Review
Both offer similar natural latex mattresses.
- Zenhaven has one flippable mattress with two firmness levels in one, while Botanical Bliss offers multiple firmness options (5 adjustable firmness layers).
- The Zenhaven comfort layer is zoned to provide more support under the heavier parts of the body.
- Zenhaven uses Talalay latex in the support layer, while Botanical Bliss uses Dunlop latex – the difference being that the Dunlop process latex foam is reactive and springy but not bouncy like the Talalay process latex foam.
- The 10-inch Botanical Bliss sells a Queen for $1,850 but with free shipping, while Zenhaven sells a Queen for $1,900 but you’ll also get free white glove delivery (which includes installation and old mattress removal).
- Both use an organic cotton cover
- Both use natural Talalay latex in the comfort layer
- Both use a Joma wool fire barrier
- Both have a resilient / bouncy feel
- Both are very durable, all-latex mattresses
Botanical Bliss vs. Zenhaven
Main Construction Differences
- Both mattresses have a similar construction.
- The fact that the Zenhaven has a zoned comfort layer is important, as it means you’ll get more support on your shoulders and hips, where you’ll need it most. The Botanical Bliss does not offer such body support zones.
- The fact that the Zenhaven is flippable is important if you aren’t sure which firmness level you’ll want. You’ll get two firmness options once the mattress arrives: side A is Luxury Plush, while side B is Gentle Firm.
- With Botanical Bliss, you’ll have five firmness options (soft, medium, medium-firm, firm, extra-firm) . MEDIUM Plush Organic Dunlop Latex – ideal for side sleepers and most sleepers (80% of customers choose MEDIUM). And FIRM Plush Organic Dunlop Latex – ideal for 275+ pounds and stomach or back sleepers (20% of customers choose FIRM).
- With Botanical Bliss, you’ll get breathable comfort, due to the soft knitted organic cotton cover which offers unrestricted airflow and moisture absorption to keep you sleeping dry and cool. And because it’s certified organic, it means that it was grown sustainably, without the use of any dangerous herbicides or pesticides.
- With Botanical Bliss, you’ll also get temperature regulating, due to the organic New Zealand wool. Up to 10 pounds of certified organic wool in every latex mattress not only provides exceptional soothing support, but it breathes naturally and helps your body maintain a well-regulated cool and comfortable temperature throughout the night.
- With Botanical Bliss, you’ll also get perfect pressure relief, due to the organic Dunlop latex (from Arpico) which is calibrated to a different firmness, so you can dial in with precision your perfect level of softness and support guaranteed to last for many years.
Which Mattress Should You Select?
- If you’ll need extra support for your shoulders and hips, then you should pick Zenhaven. Remember, this latex mattress is flippable, with two firmness levels in one – which means you maximize the chances of getting the correct firmness level for you without having to go through the hassle of a mattress exchange during the first 120 days of your purchase. And its body zoned construction also means you’ll get extra support where you need it the most. The Zenhaven produces no noise and offers above-average motion isolation.
- Firmness versatility describes the Botanical Bliss, as they give you five different options (soft, medium, medium-firm, firm, extra-firm). To that effect, simply unzip the cover and swap layers at any time, to adjust your firmness / comfort level.
- The 10-inch Botanical Bliss sells the Queen-size for $1,799 with free shipping and up to $450 in free bedding (and you’ll save an additional $50 with special coupon code TRYMATTRESS), while the 10-inch Zenhaven sells the Queen-size for $1,900.
Botanical Bliss vs. Zenhaven
For a full review of the Botanical Bliss organic latex mattress, check here.